Change Your Address


There are two ways to let us know if you have changed your address.


At the Society's Office

Bring proof of your address change into the Society’s office and a member of our staff will update your details.


Tell us by post

Please download and complete our Change of Address form using the link below:

You will then need to post this – along with proof of your address change – to us at: Wiltshire Friendly Society, Holloway House, Epsom Square, White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge, BA14 0XG.

You will find a list of valid proof of address change on this page and you will need to enclose a certified copy of the original document.

We will return all documents using registered post.

Please note: we may still need to contact you if you opt to tell us about your address change by post.

Valid Proof of Change of Address

We will need a certified copy of an original document from this list to confirm your address change:


  • Current UK/EU Photocard driving license showing your new address
  • Most recent Mortgage Statement
  • Current Council Tax Bill
  • Bank/Building Society Statement (not online)
  • Utility Bill (not mobile phone)
  • State Pension or Benefits Book/Notification letter